--000-- Important statement - Some of those who are calling themselves as my so-called friends on the basis of acquaintance which has happened in a short duration of past time, behaved with me in past in a manner which was crossing over the limits of friendship in that time, vexatious, objectionable even after the frequent admonitions given by me, so I do not consider them as my friends who crosses over the limits of friendship. So I am not duty-bound to publish or answer their comments which are given on any of my blogs, or to answer their email, or to accept their friend invite on any of the social website like facebook, or to answer their messages sent through the comment form on blog. So please take a kind note that if it will be found out that the abovementioned persons tried to contact with me directly or indirectly by any types of means mentioned before or through any other person by incuring him / her inbetween or by maknig fake profile through it or by any other means, through the blog or through any other medium or if it will be found out that they have done any type of act which is vexatious for me, then proper action will be taken on it. Also by all this incidence the decision is taken that the right of publishing all the suspicious seeming comments given on the blog and the right of answering any of the suspicious seeming messages coming through the comment form is reserved, readers please take a kind note of it. ----- 00000 ----- महत्त्वाचे निवेदन - भूतकाळातील थोडक्या कालावधीकरता झालेल्या माझ्या ओळखीच्या आधारावर स्वतःला माझे तथाकथित मित्र म्हणवून घेणार्‍या काही जणांनी पूर्वी मी वारंवार समज दिल्यानंतरही, माझ्याशी तत्कालीन पद्धतीच्या मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणारे, मनस्ताप देणारे, आक्षेपार्ह वर्तन केले, त्यामुळे अशा मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणार्‍यांना मी माझे मित्र मानत नाही. त्यामुळे माझ्या कोणत्याही ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या त्यांच्या कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करणे किंवा त्यांना उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या इमेलला उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या फेसबुकसारख्या कोणत्याही सोशल वेबसाईटवर आलेल्या फ्रेंड इन्व्हाईटला ऍक्सेप्ट करणे, किंवा त्यांनी ब्लॉगवरील कॉमेंट फॉर्मद्वारा पाठवलेल्या निरोपाला उत्तर देणे यासाठी मी बांधील नाही. त्यामुळे उपरोल्लेखित व्यक्तिंनी आधी उल्लेख केलेल्या कोणत्याही प्रकारे किंवा दुसर्‍या एखाद्या व्यक्तीला मध्ये घालून तिच्याद्वारे किंवा बनावट प्रोफाईल तयार करून त्याद्वारे किंवा इतर कोणत्याही प्रकारे, ब्लॉग किंवा इतर कोणत्याही माध्यमातून माझ्याशी प्रत्यक्ष वा अप्रत्यक्ष प्रकारे संपर्क साधण्याचा प्रयत्न केल्याचे आढळल्यास किंवा मला मनस्ताप होईल अशा प्रकारचे कोणतेही कृत्य त्यांनी केल्याचे आढळल्यास, त्यावर योग्य ती कारवाई करण्यात येईल याची कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. तसेच या सर्व प्रकारामुळे ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या सर्व कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करण्याचे आणि कॉमेंट्स फॉर्मद्वारे आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या कोणत्याही निरोपाला उत्तर देण्याचे अधिकार राखून ठेवण्याचा निर्णय घेण्यात आला आहे, याची वाचकांनी कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. --000--

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Home

     I am a person who likes to live a stable life. When I was studying in college I never thought that my life will change someday. But at the start of my career when I was changing jobs, I got a good job offer which brought a new change in my life. Actually I liked that job offer, the salary was more, the company was offering me a home in the premises of company, but there was a problem that the company was sixty kilometers away from the main city and I was used to live the city life. I thought for some time and finally accepted that job offer. Thus I was ready to start my new life.

     My company was situated in the area named as ‘Radhanagari’ which was a rural area. There were very few buses available on the route of Radhanagari. One day before the start of my new job, I went into the company and saw my new home. It was very spacious compared to my home in city, also there was garden around that home. There was a small jogging track around the row of houses. I was pleased to see my new house.

     One day I packed my belongings and some other useful stuff from my old home in the city and moved it in my new home at Radhanagari. That time there were my two sisters with me for my help who wanted to live in my new home with me in their summer vacation. It was a fun for the three of us to unpack the things and arrange them in the home. That day we ordered the food from company’s canteen. Our neighbours were also helpful and they brought some dishes for us. The food was very delicious.

     At night cool breeze was coming from the window. It was a rural area, that’s why there were no big street lights. In the absence of big street lights we were watching the sky filled with stars and shiny moon from our window. It was very pleasant experience. There were mosquitoes outside our home, but there were the mosquito nets fitted to the windows, so it was not a big problem.

     On the next morning we all woke up early. As the tap water was available only on morning, we filled that water. Luckily the water was coming with it’s full force. Then we cooked our food using induction cook-top as there was no LPG connection in that new home. Then I went into the company. My new job was quite challenging and satisfactory. At evening when I returned to home, I went out with my sisters to find the nearby vegetable market.

     Thus I was adapting the new lifestyle slowly. In city I was used to live a different lifestyle, where all shops and markets were near my home. There was availability of water for twenty four hours in my old home. There was availability of vehicles after every two minutes, so most of the times I was avoiding walking on the street. But now in my new home I was becoming used to water coming at specific timing and it was a good lesson of work management for me. From my new home I had to take a long walk to go to nearby vegetable market, but by doing that was good for my health. Thus doing all this was a pleasant experience for me which changed my life positively.

Start A New Life – it will bring a positive change in you!

Note – This post is written as an entry for campaign “Start A New Life”     

No comments:

Post a Comment