--000-- Important statement - Some of those who are calling themselves as my so-called friends on the basis of acquaintance which has happened in a short duration of past time, behaved with me in past in a manner which was crossing over the limits of friendship in that time, vexatious, objectionable even after the frequent admonitions given by me, so I do not consider them as my friends who crosses over the limits of friendship. So I am not duty-bound to publish or answer their comments which are given on any of my blogs, or to answer their email, or to accept their friend invite on any of the social website like facebook, or to answer their messages sent through the comment form on blog. So please take a kind note that if it will be found out that the abovementioned persons tried to contact with me directly or indirectly by any types of means mentioned before or through any other person by incuring him / her inbetween or by maknig fake profile through it or by any other means, through the blog or through any other medium or if it will be found out that they have done any type of act which is vexatious for me, then proper action will be taken on it. Also by all this incidence the decision is taken that the right of publishing all the suspicious seeming comments given on the blog and the right of answering any of the suspicious seeming messages coming through the comment form is reserved, readers please take a kind note of it. ----- 00000 ----- महत्त्वाचे निवेदन - भूतकाळातील थोडक्या कालावधीकरता झालेल्या माझ्या ओळखीच्या आधारावर स्वतःला माझे तथाकथित मित्र म्हणवून घेणार्‍या काही जणांनी पूर्वी मी वारंवार समज दिल्यानंतरही, माझ्याशी तत्कालीन पद्धतीच्या मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणारे, मनस्ताप देणारे, आक्षेपार्ह वर्तन केले, त्यामुळे अशा मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणार्‍यांना मी माझे मित्र मानत नाही. त्यामुळे माझ्या कोणत्याही ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या त्यांच्या कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करणे किंवा त्यांना उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या इमेलला उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या फेसबुकसारख्या कोणत्याही सोशल वेबसाईटवर आलेल्या फ्रेंड इन्व्हाईटला ऍक्सेप्ट करणे, किंवा त्यांनी ब्लॉगवरील कॉमेंट फॉर्मद्वारा पाठवलेल्या निरोपाला उत्तर देणे यासाठी मी बांधील नाही. त्यामुळे उपरोल्लेखित व्यक्तिंनी आधी उल्लेख केलेल्या कोणत्याही प्रकारे किंवा दुसर्‍या एखाद्या व्यक्तीला मध्ये घालून तिच्याद्वारे किंवा बनावट प्रोफाईल तयार करून त्याद्वारे किंवा इतर कोणत्याही प्रकारे, ब्लॉग किंवा इतर कोणत्याही माध्यमातून माझ्याशी प्रत्यक्ष वा अप्रत्यक्ष प्रकारे संपर्क साधण्याचा प्रयत्न केल्याचे आढळल्यास किंवा मला मनस्ताप होईल अशा प्रकारचे कोणतेही कृत्य त्यांनी केल्याचे आढळल्यास, त्यावर योग्य ती कारवाई करण्यात येईल याची कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. तसेच या सर्व प्रकारामुळे ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या सर्व कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करण्याचे आणि कॉमेंट्स फॉर्मद्वारे आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या कोणत्याही निरोपाला उत्तर देण्याचे अधिकार राखून ठेवण्याचा निर्णय घेण्यात आला आहे, याची वाचकांनी कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. --000--

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Dream Home!

     I am a person who likes to travel and see heavenly places in the world, but finally it’s my home which attracts me more than any other place in the world. So I have a concept of dream home in my mind. I would like to have my dream home situated at the place from where I can easily see beauty of nature, but at the same time it must not be situated very away from city. Thus the view of ‘birds sitting on and flying around the green trees and climbers grown on grassy patches with blooms of flowers,’ will give me pleasure while watching through the windows at the morning time. But it is not possible to change the outside view of my home where I am living now. So I have different ideas in my mind about the interior of my latest home and I want to transform it in such a way that it will reflect different aspects of my personality.

     For that I would like to change the colour of my latest home. I would like to paint the walls in faint shades of colour with vibrant but slightly dark coloured borders giving rooms a spacious but cozy feel. The curtains matching the theme of wall paint will add in the beauty, giving me the cheerful feeling. I would like to use the beautiful lamps which will provide sufficient but different amount of light according to different activities, thus helping in saving energy.

     I would like to decorate the walls of rooms with some frames of craftwork, showing my interest in craftwork, along with some beautiful paintings. Also I would like to add a showcase in my living room where I can keep some eye catching showpieces. Reading is my hobby, so there must be a large bookshelf in my home. The plants grown in decorative pots will be kept in gallery, which will help me in partially completing my dream to live with beauty of nature. Also there will be a special space kept and designed for the “DevGhar” for the persons in my family who likes to spend some time in the day for their devotion of God.

     For my living room I would like to arrange the easily movable furniture which can be easily cleaned. Sitting on comfortable, soft seat of sofa and watching TV while taking sips of tea at evening time, after tiresome work of the whole day will give me relaxing feeling. But sometimes I will prefer to sit comfortably and read papers or I will prefer to chat with my family members instead of watching TV, as I like to spend some time with my family. Also I am a person who likes to celebrate some events with my extended family and friends, so I would like to select the furniture which is easily rearrangeble in an uncluttered way to give enough space to the crowd of guests. I would prefer such a seating arrangement in my living room which can be easily converted into sleeping arrangement, so that some guests will be easily accommodate there at night.

     The dining table will be used for dining and at other times it will be also used for other activities like using laptop, writing, for doing craftwork, for doing some work related to kitchen etc. The kitchen would be transformed in such a way, that it will feel spacious and will give enough space to move easily while cooking even if there are two or three persons working in the kitchen. There will be a window with sliding door in one wall of kitchen through which person inside the kitchen will be able to watch TV in the living room or able to pass multiple things in the living room easily. The kitchen will be a modular kitchen which will be easy to clean. As I like to use new technology, it will be equipped with all necessary kitchen appliances and a chimney on the top of cooking top.

     The bedrooms will be having mind soothing, serene colour on walls and curtains matching to that theme. It will complete the need of having one’s own space. There will be big wardrobes in the rooms designed according to need of my family members. The comfortable beds will be having storage area beneath them, so that maximum space will be used. There will be a dressing table in each bedroom kept along the side of the bed. Also there will be enough space to either keep a folding table or table of computer or a study table with one or two chairs or just a TV table according to different needs of different persons.

     Thus I would like to transform my home to complete my idea of my dream home which will reflect different aspects of my personality.

Note - “I am participating in the  "Upload and Transform #HomeCanvas activity" in association with Godrej Interio and BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can still be a part of this activity. Here’s how”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment