--000-- Important statement - Some of those who are calling themselves as my so-called friends on the basis of acquaintance which has happened in a short duration of past time, behaved with me in past in a manner which was crossing over the limits of friendship in that time, vexatious, objectionable even after the frequent admonitions given by me, so I do not consider them as my friends who crosses over the limits of friendship. So I am not duty-bound to publish or answer their comments which are given on any of my blogs, or to answer their email, or to accept their friend invite on any of the social website like facebook, or to answer their messages sent through the comment form on blog. So please take a kind note that if it will be found out that the abovementioned persons tried to contact with me directly or indirectly by any types of means mentioned before or through any other person by incuring him / her inbetween or by maknig fake profile through it or by any other means, through the blog or through any other medium or if it will be found out that they have done any type of act which is vexatious for me, then proper action will be taken on it. Also by all this incidence the decision is taken that the right of publishing all the suspicious seeming comments given on the blog and the right of answering any of the suspicious seeming messages coming through the comment form is reserved, readers please take a kind note of it. ----- 00000 ----- महत्त्वाचे निवेदन - भूतकाळातील थोडक्या कालावधीकरता झालेल्या माझ्या ओळखीच्या आधारावर स्वतःला माझे तथाकथित मित्र म्हणवून घेणार्‍या काही जणांनी पूर्वी मी वारंवार समज दिल्यानंतरही, माझ्याशी तत्कालीन पद्धतीच्या मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणारे, मनस्ताप देणारे, आक्षेपार्ह वर्तन केले, त्यामुळे अशा मैत्रीच्या मर्यादा ओलांडणार्‍यांना मी माझे मित्र मानत नाही. त्यामुळे माझ्या कोणत्याही ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या त्यांच्या कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करणे किंवा त्यांना उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या इमेलला उत्तर देणे, किंवा त्यांच्या फेसबुकसारख्या कोणत्याही सोशल वेबसाईटवर आलेल्या फ्रेंड इन्व्हाईटला ऍक्सेप्ट करणे, किंवा त्यांनी ब्लॉगवरील कॉमेंट फॉर्मद्वारा पाठवलेल्या निरोपाला उत्तर देणे यासाठी मी बांधील नाही. त्यामुळे उपरोल्लेखित व्यक्तिंनी आधी उल्लेख केलेल्या कोणत्याही प्रकारे किंवा दुसर्‍या एखाद्या व्यक्तीला मध्ये घालून तिच्याद्वारे किंवा बनावट प्रोफाईल तयार करून त्याद्वारे किंवा इतर कोणत्याही प्रकारे, ब्लॉग किंवा इतर कोणत्याही माध्यमातून माझ्याशी प्रत्यक्ष वा अप्रत्यक्ष प्रकारे संपर्क साधण्याचा प्रयत्न केल्याचे आढळल्यास किंवा मला मनस्ताप होईल अशा प्रकारचे कोणतेही कृत्य त्यांनी केल्याचे आढळल्यास, त्यावर योग्य ती कारवाई करण्यात येईल याची कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. तसेच या सर्व प्रकारामुळे ब्लॉगवर आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या सर्व कॉमेंट्स प्रकाशित करण्याचे आणि कॉमेंट्स फॉर्मद्वारे आलेल्या संशयास्पद वाटणार्‍या कोणत्याही निरोपाला उत्तर देण्याचे अधिकार राखून ठेवण्याचा निर्णय घेण्यात आला आहे, याची वाचकांनी कृपया नोंद घ्यावी. --000--

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Fantastico Dream

     It is my dream to take walk in a beautiful jungle, the jungle full of colours, the jungle full of liveliness, the jungle full of greenery and mist, the jungle with music of birds, the jungle where wind flows through bamboos spreading melodious music, the jungle having swiftly flowing rivers which shines brightly with sunlight and at night looks silvery with twinkling stars and moon, the jungle with showering snowflakes, the jungle which is wild but there is no fear, no anxiousness, no worry but it is the jungle which gives me the peace of my mind and soul, the jungle which gives me the sense of completeness and fulfilment, the jungle which is the last stop of my life.

     In my dream I always goes into the jungle and experiences it’s beauty. In that dream it shows me all it’s forms with it’s beauty in all seasons. With slight cold I see the red soil of the hills which are full of multicoloured trees. Some trees having red or orange leaves, some shows shades of pink and magenta, some trees shows their classy purple and some of them just looks showy due to different shades of yellow. It is just the play of colours till the line of horizon. Then the leaves starts to fall down on me playing RangPanchami – Festival of colours and I just gets lost in the beauty of those colours.

     While I have still lost in the thoughts, flows the wind and starts the snowfall with delicate snowflakes coming down on leafless branches of trees, some of which touching my face and falling on my hair. I takes it in my hand and sees at the branches which looks decorated due to the snowflakes. Then I turns my eyes below to see the colourful leaves gets disappearing with flowing wind. That wind flows through Bamboos and spreads melodious music of flute. I looks at the soil which is now covered with snow and with the music of flute shuts my eyes to feel the calm.

     It is the cheerful music of birds which touches my calmness and I opens my eyes to see the trees fully embellished with colourful blooms of flowers. The Gulmohar, Erythrina, Spathodea, Palash shows the brilliant red orange colours, Amaltash pleasantly offers beauty of it’s yellow garland like blooms, Jacaranda saturates the mind with blue and Jarul shows all it’s glory with it’s reddish pink flowers and pacifies the mind.

     With the peaceful mind filled with colourful beauty of flowers, I sees the swiftly flowing river which shines brightly just like the bright energetic Sun high in the sky. With those shining rays I shuts my eyes and opens it to see the silvery river in the dark which shines with moon and twinkling stars in the sky which smiles at me. 

     With the twinkle of the stars falls the drops of rain and with the rising Sun all jungle turns lush green with drops of water shining on the leaves and the birds and animals displaying their beauty in the jungle which is filled by the mist. Now my mind is free from any fear, anxiousness or worry. There is just peace of mind and soul, giving me the sense of completeness and fulfilment.

     I takes a deep breath filled with the fragrance of the jungle and feels a divine fragrance of Prajakta flowers, with it comes the melodious music by wind flowing through the Bamboos, a blue bird with the golden vision flies through the sky and chirps, “Come! Let’s fly to the sky!”

     With the feeling of weightlessness I wakes up from the dream and thinks what a Fantastico Dream it was! Other people will never have such a fantastico dream like me.

Note -
This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment